1. Apply sunscreen 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
2. Limit your time in the sun & be mindful of the UV index.
3. A helpful link from the EPA can be found here.
4. Keep sunscreen, sunglasses & hats accessible at all times.
5. Consider purchasing SPF protective clothing as an additional measure of protection.
6. Check Your Skin regularly & note any changes.
7. Take a picture as a source of reference.
8. Should something "pop up" that is of concern, see your doctor for immediate treatment. That will ensure a more successful outcome.