* Bear in mind that sunscreens do expire. If there isn't any expiry date. Toss it after two years. Remember - all sunscreens are classified as a drug.
* There is not one single sunscreen on the market today that is waterproof or sweatproof. Shop wisely and reapply.
* Reapply your sunscreen to exposed skin at least every two hours. And more frequently if you are engaged in any extreme activity.
* Darker skinned beauties and gents need protection too. It's true, you become darker. Yet your skin is not exempt from the hazards of UV rays. Wear sunscreen.
* The best protection is wearing SPF clothing as it is 100 per cent effective.
* Choose a sunscreen that offers UVA and UVB protection.