1. Prescreen for sickness and contact with Covid-19 cases.
2. Clients in high-risk & vulnerable groups should avoid receiving treatments.
3. Maintain physical distancing of 6' in common areas.
4. Masks are required in common areas. I will wear a clean face mask, face shield, and gloves during treatments.
5. Hands will be thoroughly washed before and after treatments.**
6. The facial bed set-up for waxing will remain the same with sanitizing & disinfection after each appointment.**
7. When facials are allowed to resume, the facial bed will be heated for your comfort with freshly laundered linens for each client receiving a facial.** I will be unable to provide fresh blankets for each service and will discontinue the hand/arm massage.
8. All professional products will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.**
9. All surfaces and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before use.**
10. Clean and dirty items and tools will be stored separately.*
11. High-touch areas will be disinfected hourly.
**These are standard operating procedures I always employ.
What I expect from you.
1. If you are sick with a fever or are exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms or known Covid-19 exposure in the previous two weeks, please cancel your appointment within the 24-hour window to avoid the cancellation fee.
2. Come alone to your appointment. No extra guests will be allowed at your service.
3. Please arrive on time and call me from your car when you arrive. I will then conduct the prescreening by phone.
4. Maintain 6' physical distancing in common areas.
5. Upon entering the building you must wear a face mask the entire time. This is required in Virginia during Phase 1. No mask = No service
6. Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby entrance. Sanitize your hands there or wash them in the restroom before entering the studio.
7. Upon entering the studio - please place your belongings in the bin provided.